Resiliency Circle Benefits
Resilient Retreat empowers survivors of trauma to thrive through self-care and community. We do this by listening, educating and empowering people who have survived physical, sexual and emotional abuse and who experience trauma of others every day as first responders. Our programs are centered on the participant, informed by research and provided free of charge in a confidential environment.
The new Resiliency Circle is a committed group of individuals, foundations and businesses who share our vision of a world without trauma and abuse and who understand the difference their annual gifts of $1,000 and more make in the mental, physical, economic and communal health of our region and country. There are tangible benefits of membership in the Resiliency Circle listed below, but the greatest benefit is knowing that you are helping to change lives touched by trauma through the healing programs of Resilient Retreat.
For annual donors of $1,000 and more:
- Personalized, advanced communications from the Executive Director
- Invitations to small events for Resiliency Circle members only
- Name on the honor roll for Annual Leadership Donors
For annual donors of $2,500 and more: all of the above PLUS
- Complimentary trauma-Informed yoga class for you and a guest
- Private tour of Resilient Retreat campus for you and up to 5 guests with the Executive Director
For annual donors of $5,000 and more: all of the above Plus
- Opportunity for you and a guest to experience an Equine Therapy Class
- Private tour of Resilient Retreat campus and lunch for you and 3 guests with the Founder of Resilient Retreat
For annual donors of $10,000 and more: all of the above Plus
- Opportunity to host a private event at Resilient Retreat (up to 100 guests) at no charge to you, on a mutually convenient date. Catering and security not included.
Join the Resiliency Circle now by making a gift of $1,000+
For additional information, please contact Lisa Intagliata, Executive Director,
at 941-343-0039, or firstname.lastname@example.org