Resilient Retreat, Inc.
By attending a Resilient Retreat Event at the Resilient Retreat property, you agree to follow the following policies for the safety of all event personnel, other attendees, and for your own safety. Resilient Retreat reserves the right to direct the removal from the event of anyone who does not follow these policies.
· Resilient Retreat Events will take place rain or shine unless otherwise indicated on our event materials. Future updates about events will be announced on website, Facebook or by email.
· No alcohol is allowed through the gates. We encourage guests not to drink and drive and encourage guests have a designated driver or call a ride share service if they are intoxicated before departing our property.
· Please adhere to social distancing guidelines while on our property. ·Luxury restroom trailer and hand washing/sanitizing stations available. Social distancing applies and masks are encouraged. You may be asked to wait outside if capacity of the restrooms is reached or if cleaning is underway.
· Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals or as necessary.
· Single-use paper towels will be available for hand drying.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
· The wearing of face masks is strongly encouraged.
· Please practice social distancing (6 feet of separation).
· Employees and Volunteers will be required to take their temperature before beginning their shift.
· For your safety, Sarasota County Sheriff’s Deputies will be on duty working the event as well as Emergency Medical Service (EMS) personnel, who will be on stand-by at the event.
· No smoking or vaping in venue area. Use of drugs is prohibited.
· No pets are allowed, with the exception of ADA Service Animals. ADA Service Animals must be in good health. Service Animals must be on a leash, harness, or other type of restraint at all times. The owner must be in full control of the animal at all times.
BY ATTENDING THIS EVENT YOU VOLUNTARILY UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE, AND ASSUME THE POTENTIAL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 VIRUS. PLEASE REFERENCE OUR COVID-19 EVENT WAIVER LISTED BELOW.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal, state and local health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Resilient Retreat, Inc. has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, Resilient Retreat, Inc. cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, participating in activities or programming at Resilient Retreat’s office and/or property could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
By consenting to this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participating in activities or programming at Resilient Retreat’s office and/or property and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Resilient Retreat’s office and/or property may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Resilient Retreat employees, volunteers, and participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself or family members (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my family member may experience or incur in connection with my participation in activities at Resilient Retreat (“Claims”).
On my behalf, and on behalf of my family, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Resilient Retreat, Inc., its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Resilient Retreat, Inc., its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Resilient Retreat, Inc. activity or programming.